Why Join The Eagle Cycling Club?
We are a group of fun-loving, civic-minded people who enjoy riding our bikes together and sharing our sport with other interested folks. We have weekly club rides for all levels of riders, monthly membership meetings and other social events.
Eagle membership also includes:
- Napa County Bicycle Coalition membership
- Club discount at Bicycle Works and Inglis Cycles
- Tube and tire rebates at Bicycle Works
- Options to buy Eagle clothing
- Monthly Club Newsletter
Participation Opportunities in The Eagle Cycling Club
- Each year ECC members produce The Tour of Napa Valley, a premier multi-distance ride that attracts over 1000 riders. This is our primary fund-raising event and the profits from this ride are donated to the causes and organizations that we support. We ask all members to be involved in this endeavor.
- The Silverado Trail Clean-up – We do this quarterly and we ask members to participate in this once per year.
- Monthly Membership Meetings are a great place to meet your fellow Eagles, enjoy some food and drink together, learn about local bike advocacy efforts, hear from guest speakers about various bike-related topics, and discuss club business.
- Participate in or volunteer at other Club events such as The Cherry Pie Criterium, Velo Vino Rides, Lake Tahoe Weekend, the American River Bike Trail Ride, as well as other multi-day road trips and rides.
- Ride responsibly, obey traffic laws, wear a helmet, and set a good example for all cyclists.
How do I become a member?
- Click here to download your Membership Application.
- Print, complete and sign your Membership Application.
- Review Bylaws.
- Mail application and check to: Eagle Cycling Club, 3335 Solano Ave., Napa, CA 94558
How much is membership?
- Regular Member – $30
- Family Member – $45
- Student Member – $10 (under 21)