Join The Eagle Cycling Club
We provide cyclists a variety of riding experiences. Our members can be seen on the road, in the hills, on tandems, on recumbents and often pulling kids in trailers. We also offer volunteer opportunities to get involved and help the community by promoting safe bicycle riding, supporting other organizations and sponsoring community cycling events. Something for every level of rider.
Contact email@example.com for more information.
- Provide safe and fun group rides
- Produce safe bicycle riding, touring and racing events
- Encourage liaison between members and other related organizations
- Promote bicycling as a means of everyday transportation and recreation
- Encourage physical fitness through cycling
- Provide fun and fellowship with social and service events
- Ride responsibly, obey traffic laws, wear a helmet, and set a good example for all cyclists.
Regular Ride Schedule
See a complete schedule of rides by pace terrain and mileage at https://www.eaglecyclingclub.org/calendar/. Rides for many interests and capabilities. All are well organized with a ride leader. Club membership is not required to participate.
Special Club Rides
- San Francisco via Ferry (Bi-Monthly)
- Lake Tahoe
- American River Bike Trail Ride
- Oregon Rides – Sisters and Crater Lake
- Velo Vino Rides
- Overnight rides (developing – gauging interest)
- Century training (developing – gauging interest)
Club Cycling Events
These events are 100% organized, promoted and run by club members. All members are encouraged to join in, it’s a lot of fun working together, and the funds we raise go to the organizations and programs we support.
Cherry Pie Criterium Race (February) – Originated to meet a now expired NCNCA requirement, we continue to produce the event to promote cycling within the racing community. It’s one of the earliest criteriums of the racing season and the level of participation is very high, especially by junior racers.
Tour of Napa Valley (August) – A premier multi-distance ride that attracts over 1000 riders. This is our primary fund-raising event and the profits from this ride are donated to the causes and organizations that we support. Members and non-members volunteer for this fun event.
The Silverado Trail Clean-Up – we do this quarterly and members that volunteer enjoy a complimentary lunch at the Soda Canyon Store.
Napa Bikefest – kiosk
Ride to School Day – kiosk
- Napa County Bicycle Coalition (NCBC)
- Napa County Safe Routes to School
- Napa County Volunteer Fire Departments
- St. Helena Thunderbirds Youth Mountain Bike Club
- Vine Trail Coalition Northern California
- Northern California Nevada Cycling Association (NCNCA)
- California Bicycling Coalition (CBC)
- Adventure Cycling Association (ACA)
- League of American Bicyclists (LAB)
- Skyline Park Association
- Adopt a Highway
- Karma Kits
- Club Meetings – Second Tuesday of each month. All members welcome
- Board Meeting – Last Monday of each month.
- Social Get Togethers – Once per quarter
- Annual Meeting/Holiday Dinner – December
It’s easy to become a member
- Apply online click here
- Apply by mail click here Print, complete and sign your Membership Application.
- Mail application and check to: Eagle Cycling Club, PO Box 5124, Napa, CA 94581
- Review Bylaws.
How much is membership?
- Free first year Member – $0
- Regular Member – $30
- Spouse/Partner Member – $15
- Student Member – $10 (under 21)