Four Great Rides to Choose From!
For those who don’t want to climb a bunch of hills, or ride a gazillion miles, we offer the “Flat 35,” a relatively flat course winding along rural roads through the beautiful vineyards of the Napa Valley wine country.
Some folks asked for a hillier 35 mile route, but they didn’t want to do the full 65. Last year we created the “Hilly 40” for them. It makes the first climb the 65 mile course does, but not Ink Grade!. 42 miles, approximately 1,500 feet of climbing, tons of fun.
This is a challenging course with one moderate climb and Ink Grade, a more challenging climb with a great downhill. 62.5 miles, approximately 3,000 feet of climbing.
Same route as last year with the reversed direction over Mt. Veeder, so you get the really bad pavement going uphill, when it’s not nearly as much trouble, and the much better pavement going downhill. The route then takes you along the shores of Lake Berryessa before returning you to Pope Valley for the assault on Ink Grade. 103 miles, approximately 6,000 feet of climbing.
Maps and Profiles
Sorry, no refunds
If you have already signed up for the Tour of Napa Valley through BikeReg and want to transfer, give, sell, trade your registration to someone else all you need to do is download and fill out the transfer form below and email, fax, or USPS mail it to us and we will delete your name and add the new rider.
39th Annual Tour of Napa Valley
August 16, 2015
Online Registration is open!!
- Start/Finish is at the historic Yountville Veteran's Home.
- Goodies at the start for all riders!
- A post ride BBQ lunch (vegetarian available) at the end of all rides.
- Picnic tables and a large grass field for relaxing! sorry no pets,.
- Fresh home baked cookies ansd other refreshments at each rest stop.
- Hot showers may be available.
- Pool with lifeguard (small fee).
- Commemorative patches! - Available pre-order only!
- T-shirts and Jerseys for sale - Available pre-order only!
- Early Check-In Saturday.
2015 Tour of Napa Valley Jersey is of top quality by VOLER (club fit).
If you missed out on the 2014 Tour of Napa Jersey design, you can still order directly from Voler. Order 2014 Jersey here!