Three Great Rides to Choose From!
A relatively flat coarse winding along rural roads through the beautiful Napa Valley wine country.
A challenging course with two moderate climbs. Approximately 3,000 ft. of climbing.
This ride is the classic. Approximately 5,000 ft. of climbing
Online Registration opens March 1st
Register early, prices will increase on May 1st!!
Registration closes at midnight Thursday, Aug 14th or when the 2000 limit is reached.
(click on the BikeReg logo)
No Day of Registration!
2000 Rider Limit!
Sorry, no refunds
You may transfer your registration to another person. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the name, address, confirmation # of the registered person & The name, address, city, state, phone, emergency phone, email (in other words - everything you entered when you registered)
38th Annual Tour of Napa Valley
August 17, 2014
- Start/Finish is at the historic Yountville Veteran's Home.
- Goodies at the start for all riders!
- A post ride BBQ lunch (vegetarian available) at the end of all rides.
- Picnic tables and a large grass field for relaxing! sorry no pets,.
- Fresh home baked cookies ansd other refreshments at each rest stop.
- Hot showers may be available.
- Pool with lifeguard (small fee).
- Commemorative patches! - Available pre-order only!
- T-shirts and Jerseys for sale - Available pre-order only!
- Early Check-In Saturday.
2013 Tour of Napa Jersey. If you missed out on this great design, you can still order directly from Voler. Order 2013 Jersey here!