Skyline Park Mountain Bike Race
June 27-28, 2015
Pre-ride and dinner on Saturday. Race on Sunday
Eagle Cycling Club is proud to present the 21st Annual Skyline Park Mountain Bike Race on Saturday and Sunday, June 27th and 28th, at Skyline Park in Napa, CA. Racing on trails that have hosted events such as the UCI World Cup and the Single Speed World Championships, we are bringing you back to mountain biking like it use to be. Be prepared to test your mettle not only against fellow racers, but more importantly against Skyline itself!
This event is a fund-raiser for the Skyline Park Trail System. All profits are donated to the Park which is a non-profit organization.
- $45.00 fee to pre-register online ($25 for all Junior categories)
- Registration will include a t-shirt if you register before June 16th
- After June 16th a t-shirt can be purchased for $25
- Race Day Registration opens at 7:30 am and closes at 8:30 am.
PRE-RIDE, DINNER AND CAMPING-June 27
- 5pm pre-ride of the race course
- 7pm dinner with wine by Beran (dinner limited to 50 people)
- Pre-ride, dinner anda camping included in registration fees, but need RSVP during registration
- 8:50 am racers meeting
- 9:00 am race start. Category Waves at 1 minute intervals
- Lunch served from 12:30 pm to 2:30 pm
- 2:30pm awards under the shade of the oak trees
- 400 Racer limit
- Riders must wear approved helmets at all times in the park
- First Aid available
A super fun, demanding and challenging course. Approximately 8.5 mile lap, 80% single track. Uses parts of the 1999 World Cup and 2008 Single Speed Worlds course.
- Pro/Expert - 3 laps
- Sport and SS - 2 laps
- Beginner - 1 lap
- Juniors 15-18 - 1 lap
- Juniors 14 and under - 1 lap
- Lunch will be provided to all racers. Check online registration for a list of all categories and age groups.