Skyline Park Mountain Bike Race
June 28-29, 2014
Eagle Cycling Club is proud to present the 20th Annual Skyline Park Mountain Bike Race on Saturday and Sunday, June 28th and 29th, at Skyline Park in Napa, CA. Racing on trails that have hosted events such as the UCI World Cup and the Single Speed World Championships, we are bringing you back to mountain biking like it use to be. Be prepared to test your mettle not only against fellow racers, but more importantly against Skyline itself!
This event is a fund-raiser for the Skyline Park Trail System. All profits are donated to the Park which is a non-profit organization.
- $45.00 fee to pre-register online.
- Registration will open here soon.
- $10 late fee for day-of registraton
- Race Day Registration opens at 7:30 am and closes at 8:30 am.
- 8:50 am racers meeting
- 9:00 am race start. Category Waves at 1 minute intervals
- Lunch served from 12:30 pm to 2:30 pm
- 2:30pm awards under the shade of the oak trees
- 400 Racer limit
- Riders must wear approved helmets at all times in the park
- First Aid available
A super fun, demanding and challenging course. Approximately 8.5 mile lap, 80% single track. Uses parts of the 1999 World Cup and 2008 Single Speed Worlds course.
- Pro/Expert - 3 laps
- Sport and SS - 2 laps
- Beginner - 1 lap
- Juniors 15-18 - 1 lap
- Juniors 14 and under - 1 lap
- Lunch will be provided to all racers. Check online registration for a list of all categories and age groups.